Founder | CEO
Office: 828-782-5582, ext. 1
Office Location: Asheville & Pisgah Forest NC
Recommended by clients for his creativity, data-driven approach, market knowledge, work ethic, and positive attitude, Collin is a valuable asset for the sale or purchase of real estate in Western North Carolina.
Collin has a diverse range of real estate expertise he is eager to share with clients – including single family residences, mountain land tracts and acreage, condominiums and townhouses, multi-family investment properties, urban buildings, and commercial properties. He also has experience with varied development projects, ranging from private homes and estates, multi-family, urban infill, and large-scale land projects.
Prior to founding Altamont Property Group, Collin worked with Broker Asheville, a consistent top producing team in the Asheville market. Previously, Collin worked as the Project Manager for Trail Design Specialists, where he was responsible for the design and construction of a wide variety of land & recreation development projects throughout the Pisgah National Forest and the Southeastern USA. Collin received his Bachelor of Landscape Architecture Degree from the University of Georgia. He has been a registered LEED AP, holding specialty in Green Building Design and Construction (BD+C). Collin and his wife Jenni currently reside near Downtown Asheville with their daughter Ruby and dog Curly Maple.
Interests: family; outdoor recreation; mountain biking; trail running; snow skiing; land and conservation; architecture and design; green building; sustainability; golf; hospitality: and music!
- Top 100 Realtors in Land of Sky Association of Realtors – 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- Over $100 Million in real estate sold personally since 2015
- Consistent Top Producer in Keller Williams Realty (Carolinas Region) and the Land of Sky Association of Realtors
- Past member of the Keller Williams Agent Leadership Council (ALC)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Million Dollar Guild Member from the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- Certificate of Commercial Real Estate Analysis and Investment – Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) School of Architecture and Planning
- Featured agent on HGTV Log Cabin Living, May 2019
- Graduate and Active Supporter – Leadership Asheville Program
- Contributing Columnist – Capital at Play Magazine
- Active Volunteer – Asheville Design Center
- Co-Founder and Managing Partner – Pilot Cove: Forest Lodging
- – Managing Partner – USA Raft Adventure Resort
- Member – Realtors Land Institute
- Appalachian Trail Thru-Hiker (SOBO ’08)